Spurred on by this success, Beta has introduced major new features and upgrades for the MY 2022 versions, taking the already highly acclaimed capabilities of the previous models to extraordinary new heights.
Following Beta tradition, the RR range encompasses all the enduro models of the brand, with no exception. High-performing and sophisticated bikes that manage to appeal a broad range of users, thanks to the continuous work of the engineers of the Tuscan brand meant to constantly improve these machines and make their impressive power and performance easily accessible to all.
The RR 300 2 Stroke has received the most substantial and far-reaching modifications of the entire range. The new engine, combined with a dedicated new engine control unit map, boasts smoother and more progressive response to throttle input and more linear power delivery. Despite the significant hike in maximum power, the bike as a whole is also easier to handle and more intuitive and forgiving to use than before.
- Engine: the engine has been completely revised, with an all-new larger bore cylinder, a new piston
and a new power valve;
- Crankshaft: new shorter throw crankshaft, for a shorter piston stroke than the previous model;
- Cylinder head: the head is also completely new, and has been redesigned in consideration of the other new components and the new iridium spark plug;
- Silencer: the smaller diameter silencer improves the top-end performance and tractability of the engine;
- Clutch with diaphragm springs: the 300 model gains a new clutch, with smoother and less strenuous control action, more effective engagement and increased transmissible torque. This clutch also features mechanically adjustable spring preload, offering a choice of 3 settings with a specific adjuster ring.